How about this?
- It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
- It wasn’t raining when Noah started loading the Ark with animals and plants.
- It wasn’t raining when Noah got his family in the Ark.
$100 paper bill a year from now – Worth significantly less.
1 Gram of Gold a year from now – Worth significantly more.
The problem – “In the absence of the gold standard there is no way to protect savings from confiscation of wealth.” Ronald Reagan
* College has gone up 1000%
* Medical Care up 600%
* Food is up over 120% in only last 3 years
* One Gram of gold purchasing power five years ago and today. Increased significantly
* Equivalent value and purchasing power in fiat paper currency – Virtually worthless and losing value every single day.
Paper Money vs Gold
Paper will always only be paper and GOLD will always be MONEY!
I’d say it’s raining right now and If this concerns you, Click here for a powerful brief video: