You’ve probably thought a lot about how you’ll defend yourself if you’re forced to use a firearm. But have you thought about what you’ll do AFTER a self defense shooting?
We all have the right to defend ourselves. Unfortunately, you can still find yourself in a lot of trouble. You can be arrested, jailed, sued, fired, and bankrupted, even when you have legally and justifiably used a gun in self defense.
I recently joined an organization called Second Call Defense. And I recommend that you join as well. Watch the 5 minute video below for a quick overview.
As a member, you can participate in comprehensive training and education on exercising your rights legally and responsibly. And one phone call gives you immediate access to a comprehensive set of emergency resources and protection after you use a firearm in self defense. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that fellow gun owners have your back when it counts.
They have a variety of membership levels to suit any budget. Depending on the level you choose, your membership can include…
- UNLIMITED Civil Suit Defense Protection
on all top membership levels
- Up to $250,000 Civil Suit Damages Protection
- Up to $250,000 Accidental Shooting Protection
- Up to $50,000 Criminal Defense Reimbursement
- Up to $25,000 Immediate Cash for Bond up to $250,000
- Up to $10,000 Immediate Attorney Retainer
- Up to $500 per Day Compensation While in Court
- And much more.
- Go to www.SecondCallDefense.org.
- Click on Plans & Pricing. Select the membership level you want and click the JOIN button for that level.
- Fill out the form and use my Recruiter ID#20630. Just click on YES where the form asks if you were referred by a Second Call Defense Recruiter. Then type my name and ID# into the space provided. That way, I get credit for the referral.
If you have any questions, email me or give me a call or email me.